|Type of accommodation||Price(*)|
|Private room with private bathroom||640€|
|Private room with shared bathroom||600€|
|Shared bedroom (2-3 single beds) with shared bathroom||560€|
|Camping car or tent with shared bathroom||520€|
|Price without accommodation||500€|
- 20% reduction on the intervention for people in financial difficulty (please contact us).
- We ask participants who do not wish to stay on site to be (as much as possible) present at all meals, in order to create a group dynamic and because the practices include the times of meals taken together.
- The meal menus are vegetarian (without meat or fish) and as much as possible made with seasonal and local products.
Accommodations fee: depending on the type of accommodation.
- 25% discount on accommodation for the 2nd person for couples.
To reserve your place
Registration will only be taken into account upon receipt of the deposit.
Please pay a deposit of €150 by check payable to “Cèdres bleus” or by bank transfer:
RIB Cèdres Bleus
IBAN – FR76 1450 6016 0072 8358 0322 981
BIC – AGRIFRPP845
Code banque – 14506 /Code guichet – 01600
Account number – 72835803229 / Clé RIB – 81
- For meditation :
- A seat or bench cushion. Comfortable and loose clothing.
- Walking shoes and slippers.
- Plaid, yoga mat (if possible)
- For bedding: We encourage you to bring your own bedding (please contact us to find out which bedding to bring). If you cannot, a supplement of 8 € / person is requested for bedding.
Cancellation and Refund
- In the event of cancellation by a participant 1 month or more before the event, a full refund will be made less a fee of 20% of the deposit to cover administrative costs.
- In case of cancellation less than one month before the event, 50% is refundable.
- If the Cèdres Bleus were to cancel this event, we will return the deposit and all amounts paid by participants
- In the event of a participant’s cancellation due to COVID-related travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued less a 20% fee of the deposit to cover administrative costs.
We have learned to fly the air like birds and swim the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers— Martin Luther King Jr.